Wednesday 2 February 2011

Losing my Skyping Virginity


Having been persuaded to grasp the skyping nettle by Nikola Danaylov, the awesome brain behind the Singularity Weblog, (http://www.singularityweblog.com/), I have now done my first intercontinental video interview with him, talking at enormous length, (45 minutes - but don't let that put you off), about my biography of James Martin - "The Change Agent - How to Create a Wonderful World".


The results will not only be on Nikola's website but also on YouTube and iTunes.


So, how brilliant is that? A full scale filmed interview in the form of a conversation between me in England and Nikola in Canada, all completed in time to go through to the kitchen for supper. A perfect, early example of "The Singularity" in action.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for the honor Andrew - the pleasure was mine for I did enjoy our conversation immensely...